Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Commendation day!

Didn't take any with a few I wanted a photo with, I guess there's still school :/ This feels like last year. Examinations a week after graduation.

Pardon me, I'm lazy to do cropping for the pictures although most of them are in serious need of cropping jobs.






































Grabbed some waffles & otah before band briefing. They gave out best individual & section attendance PLUS worst attendance and late coming HAHAHA.

Emo-ed alone at the squash court for an hour or so before Ivan, Jeremy and Steph were back from their consultations and lessons. We actually got the back of the LT4 but the Student Council needed it to practice their dance so we got chased away and studied in a classroom.

Ms Ong had a nice little chat with us for two hours or so, she's really nice to talk to!



Hah I don't have much to say for now.

No comments: